GrumpySmurf

My new Sabre2-150 is here!

Dude, a Realtree canopy, or container design, that would rock, well, until you cut that canopy away, then you would never find it. Better get the PC in Blaze Orange, same for the D-bag, just incase. :)Aerials
So up high
When you free your lives (the) eternal prize

The one thing I hate about my canopy is it definitely has a gay colour scheme: blue, blue, blue, purple, pink, pink, orange, tangerine, blue. I look like a flyin fuckin fruit.
Congrats on the new rig Mark:)Whuffo you sit on that couch all day?
Roger

Well, learned how not to hook up a canopy to risers (took 2 hours trying to figure out what lines had gotten flipped, then trying to figure out what an overhand knot is to hook up the toggles - there is so much excess between the knot at the black mark and the brake loop that I swear that the canopy is going to open in a stall, but they said, put the knot at the black line on the steering line). The SLinks were the only easy part.
And yup, slick would be an understatement, I'm surprised it didn't slide right out my bloody front door.