billvon

Stuck in Boston

This has to be one of the most expensive weekends on record for me - and I didn't even jump! I went to Boston for my college reunion this weekend. Plan was to get a ride in and stay in one of the dorms. Well, that didn't work out, so add $300 for a rental car (which, of course, had to be picked up and dropped off in a different spot, so more $$.) Paid out some more to go to an event or two that "everyone" was going to. Went to some very expensive restaraunts. Now I'm sitting in a hotel at Logan Airport since I missed my flight out (due to a rental car person claiming it was impossible to return it in a different spot than I picked it up) which is another $110.
I think next weekend is going to be climbing for me. That's free.
-bill von

I think next weekend is going to be climbing for me. That's free.

I did biking this weekend, since I can't jump because of the remenants of a cold. It was great, until my pedal fell off and I didn't have a socket set handy. My only cost was lunch.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

hummmmmmmm well I gave a poor soul my buddy passes so that he could visit his girl in Chicago....those were worth $450.00 ........
I spent 4 hours at the airport Trying to retreive someone so gas was $40.00
I made 5 jumps so that was $85.00
all in all I would say.........life is good.
"Cheeky lil' thing aren't ya?" sez Ash

We had thunderstorms today, so I shopped the classifieds and bought a great futon for $100 that some old couple was selling for their son. I'm so proud. Now my mother won't have to sleep on the couch anymore when she comes to visit. Cleaned the house (a little). No jumps this weekend, but a great time.....
Ya' know Smack-water Jack he bought a shotgun
'cause he was in the mood for a little con-fron-ta-tion

Ya know Chromey there I was...........thinking...............now why didn't a particular someone contact a particular someone for a room in Bahston? But perhaps this ceratain someone didnt know how to get in touch with a certain someone and thusly, it was a moot point? Course if I make it out to Bahston again I know where to get a couple of comp rooms, with free room service........fruit baskets........massage..........
LOL
"Cheeky lil' thing aren't ya?" sez Ash

........massage..........

That makes me laugh because I am waiting for a day when a very attractive female calls for a massage and I am gonna give the massuese the money and do the job myself! Nobody will know, unless she gets mad and asks to see the manager. Then I will say, oh, I do that too! How can I help you!:)Blue Happiness Stuff,
Chrome