SBS

Taking Ex's SO on a tandem...

Ok, so I talked to my ex today (we're really good friends), and she's found herself a new boyfriend. She's going to do a tandem with me for her 21st birthday, he'll be here, and may jump as well. He's scared, but what I think would be stranger is to be attached to your g/f's ex while doing it.
Anyway, guys are already intimidated, cause we were together through high school, lived together, etc., so they always want to make sure the ground is set and that I clearly understand that she is with them now.
So, we (the glorious Square One staff) came up with a couple of ideas for the tandem...
1) As we are already attached and heading to the door of the airplane, we get down on a knee to exit, or just walk out if we are in the skyvan...in any event, just before leaving, I mutter..."That bitch said she'd love me forever", and lunge out of the plane.
2) For some of my students, I do the old 4 questions in freefall thing...once we are attached and ready to go (sometimes while they are staring out the open door on a goaround), I tell them, "We are attached at 4 points...in freefall, I'm going to ask you a series of 4 questions (I've got them serious to this point)...for each one you get wrong, I'll undo one attachment point...JUST DON'T GET THE 4th QUESTION WRONG!!!"...I was thinking I could tag onto the end of that..."Here's a hint...all of your questions will be...DO YOU LOVE HER???...there is no right answer," and then lunge out of the airplane.
Any other ideas? :-)
Steve

Ask them if they want video. If they do tell them that after you come off the hill you will untach them, fly around in front of them and do the video. You will then interview them on the way down. Then, when you reach 6,000 feet you will fly back to them, attach yourself back on and then deploy at 5,500 feet. Tell them that the last few seconds are the most important because you accidentally forgot to hook the last person back up before you deployed. Then ask them if they want video and see what they say.
Blue Dreams,
Nathan

If she jumps first -
Start hooking him up facing you, then say "Oh.. wait.. sorry, I just did that with (insert ex's name) ... you're not that attractive.... sorry." :D

she is with them now

You live in Utah?
Oh… you wanted the cheese sticks as an appetizer ??

Ummmmm isn't there an ethical question somewhere in here?
I doubt if I would let my SO jump with my ex.........that is if I had a SO or if my ex wasnt afraid of heights..or...or..........or
Help strap em up and say "You are now Jettisonable Cargo"
LMAO
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but rather by the moments that take our breath away.

While under canopy bring out a hook knife and ask him "Are you afraid of dying?" and then make an evil sinister laugh. that would scare tha shit out of them, oh yeah tell them to give a big deposit for the JM cause they will leave a big piece of shit inside.
Other kewl stuff, if you have different tandem harness, try them all on and on the one you choose for the victim have some one from the store tell you (in a whisper loud serious word) "are you sure you want to use that? the SB said that it was a death trap waiting to happen, please reconsider it, we can't have a lawsuit" then you go in a pissed mood "I don't care, am the one attached to the rig"
A crazy one: nude tandem with the ex and winter clothes with the man.
"Life is full of danger, so why be afraid?"
drenaline

I know you Steve and you will probably be way cool and profesional..............
-----------------------
I know...I could never do anything like this seriously...it's really fun to hypothesis, though. :-)
-S