hooked

Like a rock!!

First, I don't know where this picture was taken or who the people are that are in it! I'm waiting to hear from the source, to see if it is known. Does anyone here know where this rock formation is located? Kind of interesting of Mother Nature, don't you think?
J

It is a natural rock formation, and a real picture. I would guess that it would be okay. It just resembles a particular part of the male anatomy! It is a work of mother nature. My guess is the rock is in Arizona, Utah, or somewhere in the Southwest. The decision would be yours whether it is work safe, but it really is not objectionable, since it is a natural rock formation.
J

trollop? thats a word I havent heard since we would tell our friends G/F's we were taking him trollop hunting.
we even explian what they looked like hehehe
little furry things that come in all shapes and sizes but they can be very furocious if they are pissed off. etc etc etc.
of course she never knew wtf a trollop was!
Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

A "trollop", huh? Never been called that before..........
Not offended, really.......

I think in some circles, being called a trollop is a compliment.
But you my lady, in this circle, are definitely not a trollop.:)"JANE, HOW DO YOU STOP THIS CRAZY THING?"
Chris