Derekbox

Dating Skydivers???

Yeah see thats more or less what I think...
It is POSSIBLE to date whuffos... but just alot easier not to (date that is) hehehe.
Really tho, I really love this girl, and if she loves me she will plunge herself out of a skyvan. In the name of love of course. About the DZ drama, if shit hits the fan... well shit, I will figure something out. ;)
Peace Derek
->"Will work for jumps"
->Daytona Beach Fl
->DZ: Deland
->AIM: Derekbox

In reply to:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple Solution: Marry a Skydiver!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds easy...I think I shall work on that...
----------------
yeah... easy for a sex that has a pool of something like 100-1 to choose from.
As for us guys, it isnt that easy. we are lucky if we can find a wuffo to convert.
Alas, I feel that my current GF (SERIOUS wuffo, wont even go up for an observation ride) is a spinner, and I REALLY need to cut her away. I love her to death, but just dont think it will work out. *sigh*

I love her to death, but just dont think it will work out. *sigh*
-----------------------------
hey man,
all these posts are not a bible to follow. shit if it doesnt work out thats fine but dont base that decision on that fact that she wont jump.
I mean we know skydivers have a different set of prioties then other ppl but dont just say it "i dont think it will work out"...
just remember to have fun with her. if it falls apart at least you had fun!:)enjoy it while you have it!
Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!
http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

Guys might outnumber us, but have you ever stopped to think how many of you are actually dateable material, let alone the stuff of marriage quality!!!!???
For every DZ babe there are 15 guys who's idea of treating their GF right is telling her to go cook dinner, pack his rig, grab him AND his mates a beer, clean-up, be a sky-goddess and of showing footage of the 2 of them together in bed to his mates ..... you getting the picture?! Don't even get me started on hygiene....And guys, keep dreaming, this was not an invitation. Your antics might get you laid every leap year but it won't get you much more!
Yes guys do outnumber girls, but act like a human being, better yet - be a gentleman, and girls will come running after you.
Decent single guys are a rare occurence on many a DZ, believe it or not, they're even rarer than single DZ chicks!

Geesh. Well maybe if i get on the market I need to give Jasmin a call and show her how much a gentleman I can be. Wine, Dine, Skyvan, Dessert. ;) As for being a gentleman, do I exit first or let her? humm....
->"Will work for jumps"
->Daytona Beach Fl

is ok, she can be mad.
Im not available and I can still be cool to her (im sure she wouldnt be mad long). I know how to show a lady a good time without hitting on her.
LOL yeah right....
hehehe
Am I sending mixed signals here or what?
->"Will work for jumps"
->Daytona Beach Fl

I mean look at her I agree 100% with her about most men.
lets see shes been hear for a few days and just about every guy has hit on her. most of it in a playful, youre in a different country way but that would be sickening after awhile(except from me b/c I am a sexy mutha fuka:)Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!

all these posts are not a bible to follow. shit if it doesnt work out thats fine but dont base that decision on that fact that she wont jump.
--------------
No, I know its no bible, but it makes loads of sense in my case. I guess I am jsut getting tired of fighting with her about how I spend my time... with her, or at the DZ... she comes out sometimes, but unless its a lazy day when I am not shooting video for my team, or teaching students, I am too busy to give her the proper attention.
And its not just the skydiving, its other things as well.

Decent single guys are a rare occurence on many a DZ, believe it or not, they're even rarer than single DZ chicks!
---------------
they are rare everywhere. And it seems that way. so many women (at least here in the states) seem to love those losers. I see them everyday... getting used/abused/treated poorly, but always go back for more. Some complain about how bad the guy is, but still stick around. It boggles the mind.
They dont want a nice guy... they SAY they do, but they dont. at least they dont actually follow thru and take action.

I have to admit, I have seen that happen way to many times - to some really great ladies, but they just refuse to admit it to themselves. But thats all Im saying, I dont want to get myself into hot water.
->"Will work for jumps"
->Daytona Beach Fl

well i guess what you see as hitting on someone may be seen in a different manner from that person, especially if you know them wel enough to be able to joke around....hey j.
and what is this, give yourself a plug week or something?
aren't we all modest people, telling them how much of a gentleman we really are.......
and j, for the record, she cooks, i wash up, i iron clothes she does the washing, i clean the house and she messes it up again!!!

we all seem to be in agreement.
Jas, you have just been dating the wrong men. seems to be a habit with most women:)I am not going to list all of the things that are my strengths and weakness' in some sort of silly attempt to flirt with you. I will do that[flirt] on a normal basis but this seems to be getting a little out of hand here.
you all know these are just goofing around threads and that even though we all hold each other on pedistals that we as a community are just as screwed up as any other!
these threads help us remember why we are here... to
HAVE FUN, LIVE FREE and to SKYDIVE! (that is truly my motto)
once someone gets into a relationship it is ez to sit back from afar and say what you SHOULD do but nobody is perfect.(well I'm close:)so dont take anything to seriously here.it is primarily meant for entertainment value! (it used to be mostly educational but we all got to know eachother and can now bust each others chops....that what a family does)
Have fun, Live free, SKYDIVE!!