freeflytim

3 Survivor's come to Skydive Atlanta! July 12...

LOL...not to sound like a geek or anything, but you mean Survivor 4, right? Because the ones for Survivor 5 are still in Thailand...

Yes, I'm a Survivor fangirl. Sue me.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

personal opinion here....
survivor is pretty weak. I think a weekend at the dz tops what any of them did. its great that they are taking to the skies but they are only as famous as you and I.

(maybe I'm just jealous that they get to skydive at my old Home dz and I dont:()
My photos

My Videos

Hey...I would do it if it fell in my lap. I bet those clowns are probably making more money than I am right now. [:/] Can't blame them for that. Hell...I did plenty of things that bad or worse in the military and certainly never made me rich....Who's the dumbass???[:/]

Hey...Who's the dumbass???[:/]

I'm with Clay man, these are just regular peole who get a free camping trip, television exposure and the possibility of a million bucks if everyone likes them. Even if they don't win, I'm sure the're all happy now... David letterman has every "survivor loser" on the day after they are voted off! Do you know what that pays?

Easily, I would be in if asked...

Hey, are they going to all get on the same load, fly around and vote eachother off the plane? lol:D

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!