AggieDave

Run, RUUUN, GET IN THE ARK!!

Damn, this Texas weather!

College Station and Houston have officially pissed off God some how, we are flooding. Aggieland now officially has a swoop pond, it used to be the grassy area next to the hanger. We have a swimming pond too, that used to be the grassy area on the otherside of the hanger.[:/]
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

i feel your pain, dave! Last month in west palm we got 26 inches of rain. YIKES!!!! this month we are at 6.5 already.

In repayment, I think that August HAS to be beautiful. as well as the next two weekends for our training and meet. bleeeech.

Yep....as I was trying to convince my child that he misses his daddy and really NEEDS to go to the dz to see him, I heard the thunder rolling in.....no jumping here today, either. On the plus side, the summer's really been pretty good here....

Peas~
Lindsey
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

It was supposed to rain all day Saturday and today, but we still got off four Otter loads and about 10 Cessna loads before it got too shitty. It rained cats and dogs all last night and into the morning, so I stayed at home today. Still, Bill Rafferty had his 45th birthday party in the bar last night and it was off the hook. Very nutty.

SD San Marcos was hit with the same amount of rain. I live in San Antonio... as I write this I'm debating whether or not to swim to the grocery store.

We had a bunch of tandems scheduled for this weekend and the Otter was parked for most of it and only did a 1/3rd of the loads it normally gets on the weekend. Luckily the skies should be clear this week and San Marcos will be running from Tuesday through this next Sunday! (I feel a sickness coming in... oh yeah, I'm sick of WORK) ;)