carbonezone

Hello Ohio..Scotty is turning 50 again on Saturday the 20th

;)
Hello Ohio and everyone else B|
Hope all is well with you'all. I really dont get much time on the net as would like so I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!
Scotty is turning 50 again this Saturday the 20th so come on out to Cleveland Parachute Center and help us celebrate. We'll have great skydives during the day, a great dinner at sunset (Tami's homemade P.A. Dutch Meatloaf, Mashed Potatos, Veggies and of course Beer and Birthday Cake). So come on out and have some fun "the bonfires have been getting interesting"....and Scotty did his famous NAKED FIRE WALK last weekend. And yes....he did scare off some of the natives!!!!!
Bobby just informed me that the Westwind will be flying todayt (Tuesday) so get your buns on out here tonight too!!!!
<>
Tami

hey guys, sure wish mercedes and i could make it up there to see you, spaceland is not the same without you! and i sure miss the greatest burgers in the skydiving world(well, as long as i get to cook them but i know you don't like me in your kitchen!;))hope all is well and happy B day! jeff.B|

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday!

Give Scotty a big wet kiss for me and get two really big guys to hold him still while he gets a REAL BIRTHDAY SPANKING from the spanking girl.

We want internet photos of his red as hell bare ass to prove 50 swats. AND I MEAN SHOCKER SWATS - NO PANSY ASS WUSSY LOVE PATS

If you put all your love into it, he won't be able to sit down the next day. Then he will truely know you love him.

xoxoxoxo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTTY !!
or in the words of my teammate (edited) "Happy Bday F***er".
we were just commenting last weekend about how spaceland's not the same.
Glad to hear from Y'all and glad that all's well.
BSBD
'In an insane society a sane person seems insane.' Mr. Spock