Viking

I have taken the next step!!

well shit i got found out. I went to lunch and left the IE window up. Noone noticed but when i asked somebody to cover me so i could use the can, they handed off to the bigman tom and he say the window and told me kindly not to do that at work. Damn my addiction!!!! >:(
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Did you guys catch the part about me being a cashier? I use a computer program on a windows terminal in the middle of the store. No walls to hide. The only thing i can do is alt tab or alt F4 everytime somebody walks past. But since i am new and i have been warned, i don't think i will be posting from work anymore unless its like super slow or somthing.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Working in a boring government office has it's "bright" sides... I've had days when I have done absolutely nothing that would even remotely resemble work.

Glad to see our tax dollars being put to good use!;)

I need to edit this, I see Erno lives in Finland. So you go ahead and post all you want there Erno!

That's the nice thing about having a job that allows autonomy..I'm currently going around to our different campuses and reimaging desktops. First thing on the to do list, plug up laptop, find a nice station to stream, and have a look at dz.com :D.

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.