hobbes4star

the matrix

what about XxX? Looks mindless and cheesy to me, but there's skydiving in it, so...

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

also at one point he gets dragged out of a c-130 by a chute

Saw that once!!! You wouldn't believe how fast someone can leave the ramp of a C-130 when their round reserve pops open. I really thought the guy was dead. Turns out he was just REALLY REALLY sore for about 2 weeks!!! :D It was his fault for being stupid so we got to laugh and drink his beer!!!! He was just lucky it was a ramp jump and not the door!!! Those will kill you.....

I laughed as well when I saw the herc scene...I was thinking "what kind of hard up for money idiot would agree to do that?" they're like, "ok, here's the plan, we open the ramp of a c-130, then when you're mid sentence, we're gonna throw your pilot chute out into the breeze." The guy must have know somewhat what he was getting into, he just must have needed some fast cash. The second thing I thought was I wonder how much, and why didn't they ask me. :ph34r:

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I may not be recalling my training correctly, but isn't the exit speed of a herc 300 mph?

S.E.X. party #1

yeah, but after the conversion from knots to miles...once again, talking about something I can't remember, but...

S.E.X. party #1

ok, and thanks freeflir (don't think I know you well enough to call you clay regardless of how many of your posts I have read) for having the time on your hands to prove me wrong. I see now that I was rounding 240 Kmph, to 300...probably a gross exaggeration (sp?) to impress the girls. reminds me of another measurement...:D

S.E.X. party #1

"what kind of hard up for money idiot would agree to do that?"

Hey, that guy is one of my friends (and a heck of a nice guy, to boot).

Ground Whuffo: "Whuffo you jump out of them planes?"
Skydiving Whuffo: "Whuffo you do that stunt/jump off them cliffs/go head down?"

Skydiver: "Why not?"
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com