freeflir29

I think hell just froze over

She has a fascination about watching you have sex with sheep. After she sees you do it she will leave you with your pants down. She won't get into it. She will tell you she will have sex with you afterwords but it will be a lie. You will never see her again. Don't fall for it dude. Nobody REALLY wants to date you...j/k...:P

On a more serious note, colombian girls (in my experience) are the goods!:o:)Have fun!;)
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."

Except Nathan....j/k...

I don't ride the Hershey Highway like you Muenkel. I know you keep testing me because you live in the same state as me but the answer is a big NO! I like women and women only so quit stalking me!:| :P

On a more serious note, colombian girls (in my experience) are the goods!

She is pretty cool. I had lunch with her quite a while ago....but of course I have been pretty busy skydiving. I thought she was going back home in December but I guess she didn't. I sent her an email just asking how she is and next thing I know....SHE IS ASKING ME OUT?? OK....I like that in a woman!! She definately isn't shy. I think I'll have to pull out some "Machismo" to keep up with her...LOL The Latinas are definately an interesting species.....B|

Justin,

I don't even know how to respond to that. The thought of Muenkel and I in a hotel room togther makes me want to drive north and beat his computer with a bat so I don't have to see that pic and read his posts stalking me anymore. :D

Next, he'll be giving you detailed directions from Mapquest. You are lucky to have such a... danged swell guy... stalking you.

No doubt. At least he is far away from me and I know I will probably never see him at any dropzones around here!B|

At least he is far away from me and I know I will probably never see him at any dropzones around here!

It's bad for you to deny your true feelings Nathan. Just poke your head out of the closet...:D

Geez....how did this thread go from my date to the gay courtship rituals of Muenkel and NWS01???

That coupled with the fact that he isn't even a skydiver..
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bwhaaahahahah! Good one Pete! Where have you been anyways?

Hehe. Ok, so you disappear and then you come back with that? Oh, how i've missed you. Just be careful what you say, some people around here might accuse you of needing Midol.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!