dbattman

XXX comes out tomorrow- gear up for students?

So, XXX comes out tomorrow. Any predictions on what this will do to the student volume at the DZs?

Will this be another 'Point Break' for the dropzones?

I'm still 'new' (my second season), but I would love to see a huge injection of student money into the sport. Pay off the loans, upgrade the plane, maybe add a new rug in the packing area or even (gasp) drop jump tiks a buck.

I'm not advocating DZs turning into a factory, but I hope they don't pass up on a good opportunity to cushion themselves for the future.

well its 3 am and i just got home from seeing the midnight showing and i would give it 8 outa 10
theres 4 parachute scenes all pretty decent story is a little soppy VIN D is great if u like that kinda character which i think he plays well just like fast and the furious pretty decent movie but i dont think it will draw crowds to the dz like other movies have..
go see

The local newspaper wrote it up with a "C-" score because they did not like the acting. COME ON YOU Dumbass!!!! - you don't watch to see who will get the next Oscar (that is the movies, right?).....

I have to wait a little while, but maybe my wife will be up to seeing it soon..

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

I saw the movie last night. I thought it was a great movie, but I don't think that there will be an increase in students at the DZ's. I mean the skydiving/base jumping was impressive, but it made up very little of the movie. I think there was actually MORE dirtbike stunts than skydiving.

Either way, I still recommend the movie if you are into action and things blowing up!
If you want to fly, get out of the plane!

My Homepage
My Blogger