advice needed - skydiving and relationships - how do you manage both??

he he he
...my parents met skydiving. My mother became a whuffo. My parents are now divorced! Not totally related but amusing enough when not explained or substantiation!:D
I've dated skydivers I've dated whuffos, neither is easy.
She must learn to respect and understand your priorites ie on the w/e skydiving above all else...For example: I'm prepared to occasionally give up an snippet of morning jumping for snuggling and a shag/quickie....my bf wasn't. (He will no doubt read this:$) We now no longer date....or snuggle.
You set your priorites as you see fit. If she doesn't skydive you need to encourage her to find something she loves to do. If not, she won't respect or understand why you want to run off every bloody w/e.
Conversely, if you stop jumping for her, you WILL regret it and resent her. Neither of which is particularly useful or healthy.
If all else fails take heart and lesson from these old skydiving proverbs....."And the sky-god sayeth:I knew I was a skydiver when (my gf held out her hand and said "diamond"....I instantly pictured the formation; realised the one she was talking about'd cost me at least 100 jump tickets and) I instantly pictured her bags packed on the porch...."
"Don't be too afraid to cutway!":P
xj

"I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with the earth...but then I wouldn't recommend picking a fight with a car either, and that's having tried both."