hisgoofyness

It's been awhile...

Well it has been entirely too long since I have had a chance to post...

Was I missed ???

Anyway, for all of you who I met at the WFFC, I had a great time... Even though I never got to jump with any of you. So for all of you who were whining about the jet... STFU !!! I didnt even get to jump, and had the time of my life! It was great to meet so many people I had spoken to only online. Even though there was that one major infraction...

Anyway, I am now in Chicago, and trying to settle in. I still do not have a phone at home so therefore no internet access. I am going through serious withdrawels... I had to borrow a PC just to post this.

One last informative. I ordered a kurupee suit last week. So, as soon as I get it I will post pics. So far their customer service is great!!! And I should have it before I go back to Atlanta for the Freeflight Festival the first weekend in October.

I miss you guys...

Blue Skies

hisgoofyness

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Cessna boogie?! I hope you're going for the people or because turbines are christoofar away (or because it's a Caravan), because otherwise why not jump a turbine?:S

Harry
I don't drink during the day, so I don't know what it is about this airline. I keep falling out the door of the plane.

Harry, FB #4143

are you coming as well Phree ???

and dreamsville, i am actually excited about jumping 182's all day for two days straight, and like Phree said at $ 8.00 a jump who wouldnt enjoy it

mathematically speaking if i only make 10 jumps over the weekend that will cost $ 80.00 if i make 4 jumps at Hinckley this weekend that will be $ 80.00; so if my calculations are correct 10-4=6 therefore i will get six more jumps next weekend for the same amount of money... sounds like a good deal to me, and as a bonus i am sure there will be some cool people there as well!

I, for one, am no turbine snob

oh, jessica, you are too sweet, you and Phree are entirely too cute together

as to you blondey and clay, i am doing everything i can to come to the festival in atlanta the first weekend in october... maybe i can convince some other yanks up here to come down as well, show 'em how we do it southern style !!!

i love this sport, i love this website, you guys rock !!!

hisgoofyness

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

The DZ's webpage: http://www.ivpc.org/ (beware of the pop ups!)

From the events page:

4 Plane Cessna Boogie
September 7 & 8, 2002

(IVPC and Rock River Valley)

Formation loads from four C-182's
No registration fee
$8.00 to 10,500'
Food and beverages on Saturday night
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

That would require a tent and sleeping bag, among other things. Of which I have none. :)
Plus Vallerina put it best yesterday when she said, "The only way I can sleep in a tent is drunk." (probably just a paraphrase) ;)

"Your mother's full of stupidjuice!"
My Art Project