Pippy

Rainy Day Blues

[:/] This sucks!!!!! Scott and I are the only ones on the dz it's raining and tropical storm fay is going to be in full swing soon. I guess it could be worse. I just wanted to vent because I have the rainy day blues. I hope everyone is happy and healthy. Happy Jumping to all of you that will get to this weekend.

Peace,
Pippy :P
SAFE IS COOL

The weather should be good in Colorado this weekend, but I'm playing in a beech volleyball tournament tomorrow and the King Air is down at my home DZ and only the Cessna 206 is available. So I'll be lucky to get 1-2 jumps in on Sunday. Oh well, the NFL also starts this week so I know that can keep me entertained for a few hours if I can't jump.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

"Beach Volleyball" in Colorado?

I'm not certain Clay but if you read it again I believe he said...

but I'm playing in a [B]beech volleyball tournament

Indicating that this is possibly some type of competitive tournement involving a ball of some sort and a Twin Beech. B|

I could be mistaken though. j/k!!!!!!;);):)

(edited) doh!!!.... tournament. sorry canuck ;)

Hell, it rained all day here in Perris. We only got 1 load up. We all went and saw Signs, I personally thought is sucked but Mel did a great job and so did those kids. I bet the number of movies I see this year will match the # of rainy days.....2 or 3.

Mike

Well personally, I don't feel all THAT sorry for y'all. Our entire Labor Day weekend got rained out here in NC and we had to sit here and listen about all the fun & good times y'all were having! After 3 weeks of looking at the sky, sometimes in disgust and some times with longing, I couldn't stand it any longer and I blew off work yesterday for some skydiving. Yesssssssssss!!!! Life is good!!

Brisco

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Sat morning-

It damn near looks jumpable.

I have holes all over the sky here. Then a cloud, but to me it looks jumpable. I dont even have wind as they predicted I would at 40 mph. Looks like less than 10 here now.

At Sland they may have more of an issue due to their closeness to where Fay made landfall. My house is exactly 1/2 way between Houstons 2 dz's. At least I could jump over my place. I expect anywhere further inland persons are starting to gather all looking skyward.

The thing is there are 'feeder bands' that will move over the rest of the day going north westerly. Sort of a wave effect.

Speaking of waves, Fay caought me unprepared, I have dings on both boards and no fiberglass or resin. I might be able to be prepared for the nice organized waves when the wind switches. But by then its jumpable for sure.

Decisions.... Surf or Sky?

It would be great if Houston had a ski-able mountain.

Life is just way good. I have sun now, what a difference a day makes.......

~AirAnn~

If I were into performance art, I would wrap myself in a black bag and writhe slowly around on the floor to a background of classical music in a minor key to express my feelings about the weather.

Oh well, I'm only missing a jump or two at the most since I have to FUCKING WORK TONIGHT.

Shit, where's that black bag.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Whoa, Jessica, that gives me an idea ...... (rainy day here)

I have been watching way too many of those Home Improvement shows.

Meanwhile, I have also decided most men dont look where they are going. They run into stuff. Hello? I moved the couch... Hark...? Is someone cussing? ... something about a broken toe??? (I think its healed by now) Oopsie.

I could make something interesting rolling around on fabric with paint ......

Reminds me of Walt. He has I think 5 butts on the top of his canopy. The short of it is... he painted 5 girls butts and they sat on his canopy. Huh? This is a guy who never stops thinking... I like him. I believe one of the butts is JumperPaulas. Then, I got a Christmas Card from Walt. Walt is sit flying, a huge grimace look on his face, and you look at it for a minute and it appears he farted out an interesting looking cloud ..... Okeeedokeeee ...

Think I will run down to the nearby paint store....

~AirAnn~

If I were into performance art, I would wrap myself in a black bag and writhe slowly around on the floor to a background of classical music in a minor key to express my feelings about the weather.

Oh well, I'm only missing a jump or two at the most since I have to FUCKING WORK TONIGHT.

Shit, where's that black bag.

Uhm... oooooooooooooooooo-kaaaaaaaaaay. ;)