bbarnhouse

Airspeed-8 wins Gold

Arizona Airspeed wins Gold in 8-way with 182
Golden Knights take Silver with 168
Deland Majik secures Bronze with 158
followed by Arizona Vengence with 155
Great job everyone!

horray!!

Paula although I would agree that this is what they were training for and it is important to all of us.....
No one is more important than the next.
That "one jump" may have been equally as important to our fellow flyer here, and only he knows that for sure.

I have been to plenty of dropzones that -will not- do two passes if they think the spot is OK. Fortunately, Raeford is not such a place. What is the protocol at SDC? Is it a one-pass only DZ? I have only allowed myself to get hosed by a team one time and I made them buy a case of beer (GK 8-way team in 1991). While it may be a team's job to do well in a meet, it is NOT their right to hose the rest of the paying customers; especially students. All that being said, I would have hit the buttons for a go around if I were the original poster.

Chuck

yeah....but not when pauls team takes a go around...and we turn a 180....quades team takes forever to get out...then two more freeflyers take forever to get out...then I look out it looks like shit...and they wont go around again....it SUCKed...and I was down wind...fuckers...oh well...first time tha'ts happened to me there...so not that big of a deal..but I was a tad frustrated...

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....