TEB6363

Jay Leno Show - Skydiving Ross

Hey, I just saw this morning that the Jay Leno Show will have "Ross the Intern" going on a tandem skydive. It will be "Extreme Ross" and is supposed to show tonight (Thursday, 9/12/02).

I don't know if I will tape it, but I will be off the treadmill by 11:30 for sure!!

Was this a Perris jump??

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!

You meen "Ross the Intern" will "plunge to his death" from 13,500 feet attached to an "instuctor just released from the asylum for the criminally insane" and will "miraculously be saved by an unfolding canopy" at 5,000 feet, will have gone though a "hair raising canopy ride" and will land in full glory as one of those fearless extreme guys, possibly even a superhero!B|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

If this is a rerun, it is really funny!!!!! I will definitely want to stay up and watch this one again. I think Ross the intern is so funny:D.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Could that Ross guy be any more gay than he is ? I just saw "him?" in a demolition derby and it left me thinking what a pussy .

He may be gay but he's hilarious.

Unfortunately the show wasn't the repeat of the skydive, but Ross the intern is hilarious!!!!!

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

He11, the commercial yesterday said it was Extreme Ross and showed him skydiving. Then I stay up and see that it is the demo derby.

Anyway, I still think Ross is a true amazement. Some of his interviews are just great.

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!