Stacy

Knights Win

The "Angry Beez" (from CSS) were formerly known as "Raeford Express" when they trained here. Before that, they were "Morning Wood".

It must be noted that team member Todd Hoover made an incredible comeback after a horrific canopy collapse at the CSS Easter Boogie this year. A picture of that accident can be found in Parachutist from a couple of months ago.

Chuck

I think this is awesome because:

Its our tax dollars at work.

Although I love the fact that the private sector can put up teams that challenge the Knights, We pay for them to train and be the very best. They represent America and our military, so they should be the best. Beyond compare.

I feel like I got my Tax money worth this year. America Rocks!

our very own Arlo's team (Tunnel Vision) appears to have just won the bronze in 4way Advanced as well.

rock on arlo!!!

Thanks bunches Stacy! :) I didn't realize anyone was really following any 4-way other than the obvious Knights/Airspeed/Majik gig. :) Mucho congrats go to Nemesis and Angry Beez...man, I love those guys and they did an outstanding job..nailbiter to the end. :)

blues,
arlo :ph34r: