SBS

The crapper

How could ya tell? :)

We actually talked about this in my history class last night, and my instructor threw it out as a random fact...sounds like he may not have his facts exactly straight, though. Oh well, it's a funny story. :)

-S

who invented the "out house?" and why was there a "moon" shaped hole cut in every one? betcha ya'll don't know the answer to this one!! ;) oh, and which way was the door to face? east-west-north, or south?
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Hey, regardless of who you are/were, slave, communist, protestant, catholic, etc...we all poop. It's the thread that holds history together...the thing that we have most in common...it's really a beautiful thing whose importance is greatly underestimated...

:)

-S

Just think of how many wars could have been avoided and how many lives could have been spared, had the people on the front lines, rather than yelling, "CHARGE!!!", had simply approached their foes and said in a calm, cool, heartfelt manner, "I poop too, my brother...I poop too."

:)

Youve been watching WAY TOO MUCH "AFN" Rich!

JT:

your probably right! but the "outhouse" actually has some interesting history to it! the only reason i know the answers to the questions i asked is because of my grandfather.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Did you say this was a history or philosophy class?

------------------

Ya know, I was going to include in there that we were also discussing it in my philosophy class... :)

-S

Youve been watching WAY TOO MUCH "AFN" Rich!

JT:

your probably right! but the "outhouse" actually has some interesting history to it! the only reason i know the answers to the questions i asked is because of my grandfather.

I saw that 1,000,000 on AFN in korea...Do you think I remembered it.:S not that one. but my brina is full of EVEN MORE stupid trivia then when I went there.
My photos

My Videos