ernokaikkonen

Warning label

Dude, whassuup with purple, my gear is purple, there ain't enough purple in skydiving as it is.......

LOL
D
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

>WTF????? Did you really just make that

Can you say "bored at work"?

With all the pink/purple antics yesterday, I remembered someone some time ago mentioned "Skydivers Against Pink And Purple Shit". The idea just popped in my head, and I couldn't help but to do it...

I personally have nothing against pink or purple, but you'll never see me wearing either of them...:)
Erno

Soooo...what colours is YOUR gear Erno, Finnish...I'm guessing blue and white?

Yes, I can say bored at work, but then again, if I wasn't bored, we wouldn't have the chance to chat...

On the SAPPS thing, I think it was Aggiedave, and let me tell you, I've seen him jumping my purple container, and it's watermelon canopy:$......so don't take him too seriously:S....
cya
D
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

>Soooo...what colours is YOUR gear Erno, Finnish...I'm guessing blue
>and white?

Nahh, white gets dirty. I've seen some blue/white stuff, and it does look good when new. Mine are black/yellow.

>On the SAPPS thing, I think it was Aggiedave, and let me tell you,
>I've seen him jumping my purple container, and it's watermelon
>canopy......so don't take him too seriously....

:o What?? I was ready to convert to the SAPPS cause, and now you're telling me they're not serious?? And I made them a completely serious warning label and all...:(

I guess we could start the club of the "bored at work skydivers"[:/]

I sometimes wonder, why I'm wasting my time here doing not much more than nothing. Could be out there jumping and jumping and jumping some more...

how high can you fly with broken wings ...
life's a journey not a destination

Aye,
BAWS, bored at work skydivers.

Baw is old Scots for ball...

We could call it "bored at work, but will be finished loong before everybody else on the forum"

Not very snappy, but perhaps a better way of looking at it.

And yup with Erno, its all about the money to support our weekend habits.......
--------------------

"work sux, night shift sux worse"

There's always a good side....I'll bet you are the life and soul of parties after sundown......
--------------------

..and what does that say about the guy I bought them from or worse... me

It doesn't really matter what it says about you...Just what I've already told everyone :D jokes of course

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

I'll bet you are the life and soul of parties after sundown......

true, but just try and work Friday nights, get off at 0730, drive to the DZ jump 3,4,5 times, squeeze in a nap and still drink beer that night... not posible, I noramlly just do with out the nap and completely exhaust myself before midnight or so on Saturday

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle