AggieDave

Eloy for Christmas, Who's going?

Do we need to reserve camping spots?????

Per the skydive AZ site. Looks like tenting it is free and 1st come 1st served, but the RVs will need to make reservations. So cyndi save us a spot.

Camping & RV Hookups
Tent camping is free. There is a RV park a short distance from the drop zone that has 24 full hookups and 14 electric only hookups. There are 8 full hookups next to the drop zone for $15 per day plus tax, $12 per day plus tax for electrical only; these 8 slots are for short term (less than 30 days) only. Reservations are highly recommended; these slots are usually full during the busy season.
Fly it like you stole it!

I figued that since ugly guys out number girls in this sport, that there was no need to further add to the mess with a icon pic. This is a sport of double standards right? So I feel that all girls on the board should improve things by having a good, LARGE file pic for their icon.
To show that I'm a team player..... I put my pic up.
whoohoo
so how long until I'm not a Newbie anymore? jeeze.

um.... whatever you farmboy, iowejan, matching-t-shirt-wearing, suddenly-not-too-cool-for-lew, belly flyer.

actually, i might spread the love in coolidge... (if my visa can get me there). so if you want some of this, come and get it!!!!!

;)jk opie, you know i still luv ya. seriously, i'm hopin to make it to AZ. not definate though... also thinking about some base jumpin...
oooh shiny things...