quatorze

Harvest Moon Boogie VI

Have fun out there, chat next week, and you can tell us all about it. I'm grounded cos of bad weather, poor wee blue is grunded cos her plane is broke, so we are relying on you to keep the 'morning club' jump numbers up.
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Ahem.....
Ahem....

No that I have your attention.... THIS WEEKEND RAWKED. Must give props... I met Lewmonst, RevJim and Jraf this weekend, I have to admit they are some pretty cool individuals, and Damn is Lewmonst tall.:P Any way the weather on Friday SUCKED thanks to the tropical storm so the beer light went on really early and the inflatable rafts got used in the lake that formed in the alternate landing area. Then the aerial flare that we thought would burn out in the air... they don't. That sums up Friday. On Saturday first load two of the local skydivers, one named Quatorze and one Named Rev Jim flew a 4 way, first jump with a DZ.commer..... BEER. The case is in the fridge for any one who wants some. Saturdays weather could not have been more beautiful, 16 loads, which should have been more except for GPS problems and pilots with 'tudes. Saturdays part with Tim Horan and the Skydive band was a blast, and yes there is film of all the debauchery, I just have to find a shop that will develope it:o. Crappy weather on Sunday, but we did manage to get 3 or 4 loads up, and for everyone who left early, you missed a beautiful landing by Hank. He flared right at the end of the ditch and after all the rain he chows. The splash of mud that resulted and the 15 foot belly surf down through the ditch was epically funny. I must also give some serious kudos to the Bomb Squad, the Muff Bros , the Rodrigeuz Bros, the crew that came up from Z-hills, and the contigent from Richmond, you know who you are and you guys RAWK. For all of you going to Bridge day, play safe and have fun. Thanks to all for making Harvest Moon Boogie VI the event that it was. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program

Coming back to my previous (look: Beware!!!) post. The Harvest Moon boogie ROCKED. Quatorze is right: Lew is a tall gal. The hosting crew are great people. The rodrigues initiation: well what can I say - if it were not for the fact we were on the altar in front of the crowd - Amber, shiver me timbers!!B|
The fact that the weather and fireants (I look like a small pox victim) had their way with us does not matter. All you who missed it be sorry!
Summary in four words: IT WAS FUCKING GREAT!!!!

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

LMAO!!! Bad, bad people, taking advantage of a hung over individual. I treated my fingernails with rubbing alcohol and than with a Leatherman tool blade. The scary part was eating dinner in Georgia. It was a Mom&Pop shop and the Good ol' boyz were giving me some dirty looks:S.
Had loads of fun man. I have to come more often to jump at St. George!

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

What a sweet boogie! In spite of the weather, we had 16 new Brothers born on the Altar of Debauchery. One who graduated on load 3 (I was pretty happy when he asked me if his Level 7 could count as his initiation jump), and at least one with a properly groomed bush. Amazing what has happened on that Altar, isn't it?
The best part of the whole weekend is the special guest that drove in at 3AM to skydive with all the cool people...

The laws of physics are strictly enforced.

it was indeed a great time in st george...meeting many of the brothers for the first time....lots of drunken moments and some fun skydives too.

I look forward to seeing the brothers again soon...Hope to make it south for a few weeks over winter break :)

If anybody gets any pictures developed send them to the Rodriguez Brothers site to get posted in the photo gallery......I am sure that there are some there that are going to be......how shall I say this...quite revealing..... :)

Keep in touch!

Blue Skies!
Mary
Sandillas Rodriguez

If anybody gets any pictures developed send them to the Rodriguez Brothers site to get posted in the photo gallery......I am sure that there are some there that are going to be......how shall I say this...quite revealing....

To say the least, yeah revealling.:P:)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle