jraf

Beware!!!

Friends are a great thing to have. I fell asleep on the couch in the Blue Sky Adventures hangar at Harvest Moon yesterday. When I woke up I had blue, orange, red and purple nail polish on my right hand. Note to all who don't know - rubbing alcohol can be used as remover. I'm working on it right now
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

there was a guy at cross keys who passed out on the couch. we drew a curly mustache on his face and a goatee. he woke up and we asked him to make a WaWa run for coffee, he had no idea what was on his face.

there's video of him looking in a mirror. wasn't happy.

Friends are a great thing to have. I fell asleep on the couch in the Blue Sky Adventures hangar at Harvest Moon yesterday. When I woke up I had blue, orange, red and purple nail polish on my right hand. Note to all who don't know - rubbing alcohol can be used as remover. I'm working on it right now

Try an air of righteous indignation, verrrrrry believable. ;) Perhaps you should join OJ on the golf course in search of the culprits.
Just kidding, I know the group of miscreants and problem-children that you attended HM with. This is a problem that occurs when "sleeping soundly". :ph34r:

I've done that before at a few parties. some guy would pass out on the couch and some of my girl friends and I would paint his nails and, if they were really out of it, we'd put makeup on 'em. It was pretty hard to keep the laughter quiet enough to pull it off so as not to wake the dude in the process. Hehehehe! It got pretty interesting,especially if we left the polish in their hand so it looked like they did it in a drunk stupor. Most would wake up goin "WTF?";):ph34r:

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Woke ut with a Hitler mustache during a boogie. Had no idea why everyone was laugthing when I went for some coffee. Got even later by pieing the bastard who I at the time thougth was responsible while he was sleeping (now I know he was innocent but it was fun pieing him anyway). :) At least I kept both eyebrows. Not everyone did.

---
PCSS #10

"At least I kept both eyebrows"
Had a friend who fell off a golf cart and whacked his face. Four stitches in the eyebrow. One and one-third eyebrows looks pretty silly too. We were trying to convince him to shave both so that it looked natural. ;) Or maybe use an eyebrow pencil to draw them back in, for that attractive "Waffle-House waitress" look. :D

there was a guy at cross keys who passed out on the couch. we drew a curly mustache on his face and a goatee. he woke up and we asked him to make a WaWa run for coffee, he had no idea what was on his face.

there's video of him looking in a mirror. wasn't happy.

*LOL* i can just see that.. man if I were on that trip I would be hard pressed not to start cracking up