smooth

Ludacris does a tandem

I've seen that and have thought about getting it, I might. For now, I carry without one in the chamber and practice my presentation/pulling the slider quite a bit so it has become second nature.

Funny how we came to a rapper thread and a gun discussion broke out...B|

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Damn, and my "plastic gun" only has 1 malfunction, and it was my fault, its yet to perform perfectly on its own within the 10,000 rds or so that I've put through it...

Gottie agree with the Aggie here, my glock 20, had it for about 4 years or so and never a problem, shot one barrel out, $25 to replace. The oly drawback is the G-20 is chambered for a 10mm and that is some expensive assed ammo here in SC. But I do
like my little plastic gun.

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I still like my trusty old 357 magnum.
only fired it once but blew up some milk jugs at 40 ft

i have to say I have a Dan Wesson .357, that I truly love, I still love me Glock, but I loooove the Wesson, nothing beats .357 rat shot when you are tromping around the swamps looking for a chopped main.;)

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

It's great to see characters show up at paintball fields trying play gangsta by holding there markers/paintball guns sideways
----and wha-la! no paintballs come out
then splat-tat-tatB|

Am I theonly one that finds talking about the ammo and types of guns you use is ironic considering the name of this thread?

Nope, I think AD mentioned the irony of a gangster rapper thread developing into gunplay yesterday :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

I've often wondered what posses anyone to handle a weapon like that (sideways) in the first place? I see no advantage- Screrws up the way you adjust the sights- (note of sarcasm-)

Yeah, but it looks cooler :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

I've often wondered what posses anyone to handle a weapon like that (sideways) in the first place? I see no advantage- Screrws up the way you adjust the sights- (note of sarcasm-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, but it looks cooler

You know what's funny? I can empty a 10rd magazine faster then it would take someone to run at me from 20ft (legal deadly force range for someone w/ a knife, in Texas) and every (EVERY) round will be in the 10 ring. One day on the range I decided to fart around and fire a magazine fairly slowly holding my weapon "gansta style" and I could barely hit shit. Yeah, all my rounds hit the sillohette, but it wasn't pretty. That bullshit about it killing the recoil, its bullshit.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."