jtval

congrats...

i didn't get pied for my A.................oh shit weres that edit botton!! i hope nobody on the eloy trip reads that!!!;)

I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

i didn't get pied for my A.................oh shit weres that edit botton!! i hope nobody on the eloy trip reads that!!!;)

To late Viking, that tidbit of information has been duly noted and shall be passed on to the proper authorities.:o

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

I'm hoping that they nail you with coconut pies, like I was so lovingly introduced to. That is a smell, that if they take the pies and get it up your nose(like it is supposed to be done), will take days to get out of yuor sinuses. I hope everyone is paying atttention.

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

isn't it just beer for licenses? Pies are for 100, 500, 1000, and every thousand after that no?

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Yeah... now that you mention it......I do remember that...;)

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Hey, thanks Joe for posting! :)Yes, tis true! Thank you to all the people that said congrats.
Now, Jt, you better believe a kiss pass is prize! But I don't want just one :$:P
BTW - I bought a case for graduation, that's all that is required at my dz :P

Hey, thanks Joe for posting! :)Yes, tis true! Thank you to all the people that said congrats.
Now, Jt, you better believe a kiss pass is prize! But I don't want just one :$:P
BTW - I bought a case for graduation, that's all that is required at my dz :P

you can have as many as you like dear...
My photos

My Videos

and she gets to do a kiss pass with me...
( like thats some sort of prize:S:S:|)

but if she does it with me it'd be two cases of beer because I've never done one either....TWO CASES:D:)

S.E.X. party #1

we already covered this earlier in the thread Chile, and ;)yes it does....;)get it....;)

S.E.X. party #1

but if she does it with me it'd be two cases of beer because I've never done one either....TWO CASES:D:)

up until today I was offering her the same thing..my first!!
but she willstill get my first PLANNED kisspass!
My photos

My Videos