RobertE

mondays

I can relate. I hate going to school. Especially after a weekend of doing anything BUT my homework. And it seems that the best days for skydiving as of late, are the ones when I am stuck in school. I hate looking out the windows at the beautiful blue sky...I should be IN THE SKY!!!!

I'm not going to law school, I'm just a Criminal Justice major (hopefully I'll get my BS degree). I want to do work in corrections/corrections administration or law enforcement.There are tons of jobs out there for CJ majors. I don't want to be a lawyer. I just hope I can survive the next few years of college.:S I think CJ is fun to study (except when memorizing penal codes and such...that kinda sucks) :S

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Mondays are bad, but they are not the worst of the work days..
  • Monday - It's shitty to go back to work, but the day does seem to go quickly for some reason.
  • Tuesday - This is the worst of the week. The weekend is still too far away and the day seems to drag on longer than any other.
  • Wednesday - Half way house. Your as close to being in the work-groove as your ever going to be. The weekend looms on the horizon.
  • Thursday - Your almost in touching distance now. Preparations and plans for your weekend activity, whatever it is, take the place of the work your supposed to be doing.
  • Friday - 7.5 hours of work and that's it. You can finally be rewarded with Beer and Sex that night. Bring it on.

Gerb

I stir feelings in others they themselves don't understand. KA'CHOW !

Because I'll be seeing them behind bars and away from people I care about. I've had a few run-ins with criminals and I want to make atleast a small difference because of my experiences. I also enjoy the work. I could even have a chance to transfer to something like DEA, FBI, CIA, possibly even FAA and a few other federals like that.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

I love Mondays!! Of course i also love waking up in the morning bright and early. Nothing like getting a jump start on my day.:)

That is so...so...hmmm, unnatural?

I like getting a running start at the day right at the crack o' noon.

Kris