flyingcanuck

Skydivin' Cancun

Yeah. The DZO will personally lead me around and be my personal translator for the day. And all I have to do is give him quarters for tiny boxes of Chiclets every now and then. ;)

Dumbass. I saw that, but wanted to know about the DZ as a whole. Whatever. It isn't like I'm worried about my Spanish skills:

Donde esta el banyo.
Me gusta su madre.

Or, in your case:

Me gusta su ovejas.

;)

The DZO will personally lead me around and be my personal translator for the day.

I wouldn't worry about it really.....I'm sure that most people with 100 miles of Cancun speak at least some English. Plus....it's a 182 DZ. It's not like you'll be on an Otter with 20 other people. ;)

Me gusta su ovejas

Puta! Devolver me ovejas!

All of your Spanish is making this Spanish teacher CRINGE!!!

I did say at the outset that my Spanish skills sucked. I know about enough gutter spanish to get me to the bathroom, to order food, and to get me smacked by any woman nearby. In your professional opinion, do you agree? ;)

I know about enough gutter spanish
... to get me smacked by any woman nearby. In your professional opinion, do you agree? ;)

THWACK!
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

the dz in playa del carmon rocks. the people are so cool. they are a tandem factory though. there main priority is the tandems. but the view is awsome. the dz is right in a mall. you have to walk over to the airport. then you land down the beach a ways away, and get a ride, from the dz people, back to the mall. now it's 30 bucks a jump, so you don't make too many (that is unless your like made of money;)) so after your jump you can go around the corner and your at senor frogs to have a drink.

later

Actually, I'm not worried about it. First of all, because I'm not going to Cancun. :$

Devolver me ovejas!

Tu ovejas? Mierda! Pero, no muy importante. Tu estas me oveja, amigo! ;)

ROFLMAO!!! Wasn't this supposed to be posted in the "Since a lot of us speak Spanish..." thread!?

It means "Go on Go and present. For you crazy relative workers." ***

I would have never guessed! :ph34r: Specially the "regalo" part; in Spanish, "regalo" means "gift", but the translation of the kind of present you are talking about [pronounced presént in English] is presenta.
:)