lippy

WINTER SUCKS!!!!!!!

Well, it's happened. I knew it was only a matter of time. 3 out of 4 Alberta DZs are shut down for the winter, which means Edmonton Skydive Center is the only option. Don't get me wrong, ESC is one of my favs, they're a great crew, but I got no wheels, which means a long greyhound ride, which costs a jump more than it costs to get to the home DZ. Dah well, I guess this is what bein Canadian is all about.
I got nuthin

I know what you mean, winter does suck!!! There's still drop zones that are open but I'm done for the season>:( It's just too cold here in Ontario for me at least. I'm just starting to go thru withdrawal and I just don't know what to do!!!:S

Don't hate me 'cause I'm warm.;) If it's heat you want, you know where to get it.:P

Yes, yes indeed you are right again.
I'm here in PA and working with the rain/ frozen pellets 2days ago is a little bummer:| but, I do plan on jump in in the snow this Winter any way.
I originally from THe Adirondacks of Up-state N.Y.(Lake Placid) and it gets down to -30 so, this is no big whoopiddy-do!:P

Yes, but wouldn't you much rather jump here where it's sunny and warm and the girls jump in shorts and crop top. (OK - that's just me, but still.... lots of chicks were walking around in bikinis at the dz last week)

Fall in dove.

Yes, but wouldn't you much rather jump here where it's sunny and warm and the girls jump in shorts and crop top. (OK - that's just me, but still.... lots of chicks were walking around in bikinis at the dz last week)

:) for me and I love my job here that pays for my resent choices of: new car, new(custom baby!) Cobalt, Vector, Cypres, PS2, Cannondale, house, and jumps! + WFFC.
These are all in my presently committed situation.
:)no jump>no fun deal.
Vacations are always there for me though;)

I thought Christmas without winter would be weird but I quite enjoyed it last year! Walking around in shorts and watching the ducks frolick and play in the lake, feeling a light breeze on my face, jumping on the holidays - to me is a wonderful way to feel grateful and not spend a dime!

But you have it good up there. And it makes visiting all the more fun, right? SO hurry up and visit! :)

Fall in dove.

I thought Christmas without winter would be weird but I quite enjoyed it last year! Walking around in shorts and watching the ducks frolick and play in the lake, feeling a light breeze on my face, jumping on the holidays - to me is a wonderful way to feel grateful and not spend a dime!

But you have it good up there. And it makes visiting all the more fun, right? SO hurry up and visit! :)

That sounds great, as long as the ducks don't mind us "frolicking" in the pond too!:)
An old friend of mine lives in Naples except for the Winter (still on the Bobsled team). How far are you from there?
p.s. I was told that surfing is very good in Sebastian during the Winter.

I would love to visit but, only if the ducks don't mind us frolicking in in the pond too!:)An old friend of mine lives in

You know who has the life? I was in Hawaii for two weeks at the beginning of October and dropped by Pacific International Skydiving while I was there. Amazing, unbelievable views, and really cool, laid back people....I'm back in Boston now and every day I think a little bit more about moving to Oahu. Wouldn't it be nice? :)