Zennie

What Is Your Chinese Zodiac?

:P
I am a goat- but you have sheep listed....

Born month of April- my western horoscope is "Ram"
I lost a really good book that told your horoscope by Chinese (year of birth) and western (month)..
everything I read about myself and anyone I knew was so true- the Ram/Goat reading is "me."

Smiles ;)

Anyone got anything smart to add?

Yeah, as a matter of fact... I'm a Taurus too. So don't go gettin' all pushy with me. You know what will happen... :ph34r:

Yeah? Well don't get started with me, Bytch!

And if I can't handle you, I've got another Rat/Aries who'll kick both our sorry asses!

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

.....feeling older everytime I read this forum..... Damn, I'm a dog.

Yeah, same here. Just call me Fido (or pheideaux in cajun).:D

The Year of the Dog
1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature. They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people’s confidence because they know how to keep secrets. But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric. They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues. Dog people make good leaders. They are compatible with those born in the Years of the Horse, Tiger, and Rabbit.

Hmmm, my wife is a Rabbit. Well, at least it is accurate about me (eerily accurate, actually)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

People born in the Year of the Dog possess the best traits of human nature.

:$

They have a deep sense of loyalty, are honest, and inspire other people’s confidence because they know how to keep secrets.

Yep, I have friends I have made over the years, all of which I consider friends for life. Man, I gotta admit too, I am really good at keeping secrets, but that's only because I forget them in minutes!

But Dog People are somewhat selfish, terribly stubborn, and eccentric.

Stubborn? Ask me about my wingloading.

They care little for wealth, yet somehow always seem to have money.

True, I do care little about wealth, but as to always seeming to have money....I have yet to figure that one out.

They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties.

Hmmm, many people have asked me where I disappeared to at the Rantoul evening festivities. I'm used to being a loner, I guess. The dark is time for quiet personal reflection, for me at least.

They can find fault with many things and are noted for their sharp tongues.

Totally me there. I get blasted all the time for what/how I say. That's just me. I call 'em as I see 'em, period.

Dog people make good leaders.

Vote Rev. James W. Manny for North Central Regional Director in 2 years! (Starting my anti-campain early)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1