Skyrose7

freefly suits

Hey, I am ordering a ff suit. Just wondering if there is anything I should make sure I get or don't get. Material? I decided to go with Tad's. THey seem pretty reasonable. Is there any reason you don't see all black ff suits? I think that is what I am going to get- out of simplicity. any advice?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

I have a mostly black FF suit. I guess the only thing to be careful of is fading. Just wash it in cold water with high quality detergent. Material will mostly depend on what you need. I needed LOTS of drag to slow down so I got really heavy denim type material. The pro...it will last a LONG time. The con....damn it's hot in the summer. The lighter materials may not last quite as long. Most women don't need lots of drag so make sure it fits well without baggy arms and legs. The less baggy it is the easier it is to fly. Mine is very baggy and I still fall too fast.....>:(

I have an all-black RW suit that I wear on almost every jump, and I live (clap clap clap clap) deep in the heart of Texas. It's not too bad. I take it off or unzip the top and tie around my waist between jumps.

Plus I look damn cool!

I think you'll be fine. I bet it'll be kind of neat-looking!
Skydiving is for cool people only

What about material? polycotton? I don't know!

I am not a freak aka freeflyer :Pbut post your head down speed (if you can get a protrack) or ask a experienced freeflyer to jump with you and then ask him if you need less or more speed and then post it here so the experienced FREAKS :P can give you advice on materials. Materials affect the speed you fall.

edit line: If you can get somebody to jump with you and you dont have a protrack its ok, post your weight (real one! :P) and it should give them a clue for a better advice.

HISPA 21
www.panamafreefall.com

Mine is all black (with royal blue at the top of the arms) - all polycotton. I can get LOTS of range in it - flat I can go from 120mph to 156mph (!!!) and in a sit I normally average about 130 (never been past 135 in a sit lol).
-----------------------------------
It's like something out of that twilighty show about that zone