Sinkster

"The only real danger is the addiction." (budapest news article) AND news.google.com

Happy Monday everyone. Here is a quick post with a link to a news article about skydiving from The Budapest Sun Online about skydiving that was fun to read (especially the last couple paragraphs ;)). Also, I wanted to make sure everyone knows that Google now has a news search engine that is awesome. In fact, I found this article using that and searching for "skydiving" and there are bound to be more ones as well. Go to news.google.com to check it out. Very handy.

Heh, yeah I got to jump with a 73 year old dude last weekend. It was awesome watching this guy swoop the formation as graceful as a bird! I love how this sport can support such a wide range of people and ages. Pretty cool sitting there in a round watching a dude 50 years older than you grinning at you and realizing that despite all his years and wisdom at least you can connect on one thing! I sure hope I am jumping when I am that age and that I will always be young at heart like that. :)

"... no skydiver has more than 10,000 jumps. "

No one they know maybe.

ROTFLMAO..

hell i saw like 6 last weekend with more than that..
2 of them i was lucky enough to jump with..

silly wuffos..

Now, boyz'n'girlz, I think it was a pretty good article. He might have made a few technical mistakes, but notice the friendly lack of "death plunges" "diving to their death at 200mph" and the likes of that. As a matter of fact the Activity in AAD probably came from what the Hungarians told him. When I was last in that country (nice babes;)) English still was a seriously foreign language to themB|
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

I agree, it was a pretty good article. Except that he forgot to mention that we hear music when we jump, just like we see on TV. :ph34r:

Whew, gald I am not the only one. And it is really nice knowing that the word orgasm translates so well. hehehehehehehe

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle