skymama

The Osbournes

New season begins tonight at 10:30 on MTV. Who's gonna watch, or not watch? I'll be interested in seeing how they spin Sharon's cancer on the show and still make it the same light-hearted show that it was last season.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Meemmmorriess......me and Skymama used to talk about the previous night's episode ALL THE TIME!

I don't care what anyone says about the prince of f*cking darkness...I LOVE the Osbournes! I'll be tuned in!

I should also add, I freakin love Sharon Osbourne. She has the greatest sense of humor and laugh! I love them b/c they're blunt and honest. My kinda family!:P

New season begins tonight at 10:30 on MTV. Who's gonna watch, or not watch? I'll be interested in seeing how they spin Sharon's cancer on the show and still make it the same light-hearted show that it was last season.

I saw an interview the other night with an Osbourne daughter who opted not to be on the show. She is pursuing a singing career and looks pretty normal.

When Ozzie dies, I want to dry him out and smoke him. That would be a good, mixed buzz. ;)

You know, I bet that Sebazz is loaded and can take real good care of you. And, he sucks

Even if he lived in a cardboard box with a canopy as a ceiling....i would still be obsessed with him....:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You know, I bet that Sebazz is loaded and can take real good care of you. And, he sucks

Even if he lived in a cardboard box with a canopy as a ceiling....i would still be obsessed with him....:P

Once I was working on a construction job and there was a guy who just moved down from up north. 17 years old, no cash, no car. He lived in the woods near the job in a refrigerator box covered with plastic. Sleeping bag and cooler. He was late getting up one morning and we walked into the woods to find him. He had met a girl and she had "moved in with him". We walked up and the cardboard box was flying to and fro. :$

We eventually got some parts of buildings done and let him sleep under a partial roof. They called him the security guard.