$99/all-you-can-jump boogies - whats the most jumps you made on one of these?

i just noticed a few of these, and hadn't really come across them before. Do they happen much? Man, that sounds like damn good value, especially in a Super King Air. I guess it must totally depend on the number of jumpers that turn up,and what jump plane is being used. Whats the most jumps anyone made on one of these, where/when was it and from what plane were you jumping?

Also, does anyone know if they run these at any UK dzs or at Empuria or anything?
Thanks

"Skydiving is a door"
Happythoughts

Also, does anyone know if they run these at any UK dzs or at Empuria or anything?

I believe Langar has done a few "all you can jump" weekends but I can't remember how much they were (Craig participated as I remember so he might know).
They're always careful not to do them in the summer when you stand a chance of getting your money's worth....

Gus
OutpatientsOnline.com

just done a $99 boogie at Mullin's out of his super king air. i got in 15 jumps, 10 on saturday and 5 sunday. and that is a great deal for $99!! and loads of fun. after the 5 jump you can say that the rest are free!!

"It's hard to fly with the eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys."
My Website

I couldn't spend much time at the dz this weekend, so I only did 9 at the Mullins one ($11 per 14K ride, still a great deal). On Saturday night, I talked to people who had done 10-13 on Saturday alone. If they maintained that pace on Sunday, they got a hell of a deal.

----------------------------------
www.jumpelvis.com

They had one at Calhan, CO a couple months ago, and you got any two days for $99, Friday-Monday. I did 2x$99, and walked away with 27 total... I think it came out to $7.33 a jump or something...

------------------------------------------
Getting banned isn't that bad......