sunshine

I am so happy!!!

I'm going to have to write you a ticket for refusing a situation that called for post-whoring!

I'm sorry, but if i'm gonna be around Skymama this weekend, i think i should behave myself....otherwise she might spank me!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Who wants to come over for beer??
-----------------------------------------------------------

It's free right?

I have 1 lonely can of beer in my fridge at home. I have a recipe for beer bread so i snagged a can from the dz a few weeks ago and haven't made the bread yet.

I'm sorry, but if i'm gonna be around Skymama this weekend, i think i should behave myself....otherwise she might spank me!!

Oh, I'd never spank you Sunshine...unless we were drunk and you begged me. ;) Besides, I need you to misbehave so no one will pay attention to what I'm doing and I can keep my good reputation.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Besides, I need you to misbehave so no one will pay attention to what I'm doing and I can keep my good reputation.

Oh. Didn't they warn you? Now that you're green, everyone will always pay attention to every little thing you do. And that good reputation? Gone. :P;)

Oh. Didn't they warn you? Now that you're green, everyone will always pay attention to every little thing you do. And that good reputation? Gone.

Wouldn't you know that Sangiro would dangle a green name in front of my face and not mention the downside! Well, at least I had you all believing I was a sweet ol' soccer mom for a little while! ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

dangle a green name in front of my face and not mention the downside! Well, at least I had you all believing I was a sweet ol' soccer mom for a little while! ;)

I don't think I ever thought of you as a soccer mom... don't worry, we all knew you were evil anyway.. :)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Ok, i'm here in FL!! After Pete picked me up at the airport, i was in his car for all of 5 minutes before he told me to shut up. Pete's apartment is fascinating. There is a propeller in the corner, his tv remote would possibly baffle Billvon, and many other interesting things. We had a romantic thanksgiving dinner at the gas station.

We're heading to SDA tomorrow after we pick up his new car. And he said he'll bring me to Zhills on Sunday.

Well he did try to get chinese food, then pizza, but everything is closed!!! We needed beer anyway so off to the gas station we went. Got a loaf of bread so i had some thanksgiving toast.