narcimund

How do you introduce the person you sleep with?

i agree. theres too much concern anymore for how things are worded. people who concern themselves with what to call their mates are probably the people who call garbagemen "waste disposal engineers". being "proper" sucks, leave it to the british! haha

never let anyone in your will pack your chute!
hey, i was stupid before stupid was cool!

Simply "This is my girlfriend." Anything else, people tend to assume too much. Seriously, I sleep with my friends who are girls and guys, with no sex involved. Imagine telling someone you are involved with:
"Last night I slept with so and so."
In this society, sleeping with automatically implies sex. Why is that?
Really, my best friends are the ones I kiss, sleep with, talk with, share my secrets with, and never have sex with.
Sex complicates things way too much. It is only sex. Sex is not a big deal anymore. It's just one more thing to get worried about or have problems with.
Peace,
Thomas

I simply refer to her as 'woman' or 'wench' (the 'current' gets a kick out that one) - in the past, this was the easiest way from having to remember names - sadly, 'current' doesn't take kindly to 'puta' though - 'Hey puta, venga aqui!' - just doesn't seem to get the desired result, sadly.