Jessica

I'm going to Ohio!

Her plane lands tommorrow at about 2ish eastern time... i think the flight leaves SA at about 9:30ish tommorrow morning.

Hypothetically speaking....if it was your fault she missed her flight back to SA and she had to pay $100 fee to get on the next flight. Would you offer to pay the $100 since it was your fault? Like i said, totally hypothetical....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You going to blame your off DZ landing on "brain freeze" now?

GOD DAMN IT MUST KILL JON

Ahem. Anyway, I was unconcious under canopy. Ask Bobo. I miraculously came to in time to flare.

Anyway at least I'm not so lame that I get an award from the dzo for being a giant lame-o post whore.
Skydiving is for cool people only

By the way, Eric wants to know where your "scrawny" (must say I raised an eyebrow at THAT choice of words) ass was today. It was warm and clear. You pussy.

Eric says you were probably quote-unquote "distracted by things at home."

Did you at least learn your lesson? Either a) Don't let Jon spot or b) if you can't find the DZ, look behind you. ?

I think you just called your boy-toy lame too.

36 degrees is not warm - you should know this, you live in Texas. Didn't feel like jumping (gasp, I know) ... I'll be in warm weather in 2 weeks anyway. I'll be sure to call and taunt Erk with it, and I'll even find some other reason to call and taunt you if it'll make you feel better.
I agree with your voicemail - Erk seems a little too curious about my distractions. :ph34r:

it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

36 degrees is not warm - you should know this, you live in Texas.

I know, I think I'm being brainwashed here. I'm about to go spend all day standing in the snow on purpose. I'm putting on my 2nd turtleneck in a week. I wasn't even aware I owned this many turtlenecks.