happythoughts

Things to say

People tend to want to tell others about themselves. There are a variety of methods.

-1- tattoos. People who are walking by will see your tat and have the opportunity to stop you and talk to you. However, you have to be in a socially appropriate environment if the tattoo is normally covered by clothing.
-2- t-shirts. People who are walking by will see your t-shirt and have the opportunity to stop you and talk.
-3- bumper stickers. You are expressing your opinion with a minimum of interaction. People just driving by, but little chance to converse.
-4- web pages. Tell you about the person, you can email them, but you get privacy and distance.

What is your license plane, sunshine_

I can't post it here. I don't want people reconizing me as i'm driving like a crazy woman in the bonus lane. I'll PM ya though.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

are ya jokin? it's my closing pin...what else would I be wearing?:D

Most people know it must have some significance, but don't know what. I was at a bar with friends and wearing an open necked shirt. A guy walks over and holds up his cp. Didn't speak English very well and was trying to start a conversation. Turns out that he was going to my dz on the weekend.

I don't think whuffo's have any idea what it is, but it is pretty cool to identify with another skydiver in a bar or something. THat only happened to me once. It was a fun night.;)

BTW, I saw some guy in a restaurant with one of those Abercrombie skydiving shirts on. Does any skydivers actually wear those? I don't think so. It says "Skydiving Festival" on it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

BTW, I saw some guy in a restaurant with one of those Abercrombie skydiving shirts on. Does any skydivers actually wear those? I don't think so. It says "Skydiving Festival" on it...

Well i know of one skydiver that is a big snob and will only wear Abercrombie clothes so i wouldn't be surprised if he has it...:)

There was a funny post about skydiving in Abercrombie pants a while ago... gonna go thread diving and see if I can find it...

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

There was a funny post about skydiving in Abercrombie pants a while ago... gonna go thread diving and see if I can find it...

Clothes are like that too. No one can say that a Rolex watch keeps better time than the one given out at the door of computer fairs. One second per month accuracy. The original time was probably set by a kid with a $12 watch anyway. A Rolex is a financial statement, not a fashion statement.

I don't want people reconizing me as i'm driving like a crazy woman in the bonus lane
-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm sure you are hard to spot!!

Long live the bonus lane!! BTW, Pete actually let me drive his new car in FL!! He must really trust me.:)

A&F filmed a commercial at our DZ and provided the clothes so some of our FFers sported A&F stuff at least for the day. I'm not sure if they got to keep it or not....

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.