CrazyThomas

SOLD OUT....sorry, go home

OK, I'll be the first to admit this.
I am a sell out. I have a cheap price also. But at least I have some starting price.
So, let's talk about numbers. Numbers in BASE prove nothing more than how many chances the odds were in your favor. Years in the sport is much more of an indication of skill.
1000 jumps? WOW, sounds like SKYDIVING SKYGODS. How many different sites? Or, how many years did it take you to hit 1000?
yes, I am jealous I don't have that many BASE jumps. but, I did have fun in my few jumps.
But, how hard is it to make 75% of those jumps off the same legal object?
and what's worse.....PAYING for ALTITUDE. some just call it a boat ride, but I call it paying for altitude.
Of course, this is the Money way. Sell anything we can make money on. Even our silence.
if there's a buyer, there's usually always a seller.
Peace,
Thomas

Well, I'm pretty sure there's more than a few folks here and elsewhere who would gladly pay good money if you'd just quietly go away. You single-handedly drive the signal-to-noise ratio down in every forum you enter.

There's thousands of forae on the web that deal with topics about which you have little knowledge. Can't you find a few others to populate with your drivel, and leave the BASE world to its relative peace and quiet for a while? Look at it this way: you'd be a hero!

Cheers,

D-d0g
[email protected]
www.wrinko.com
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

Hmm. . . how about just the knowledge that he won't be missed. Isn't that enough?

Peace,

D-d0g
[email protected]
www.wrinko.com
+~+~+~+~
But this, surely, was the glory that no spirits, canine or human, had ever clearly seen, the light that never was on land or sea, and yet is glimpsed by the quickened mind everywhere.

I just read the post you made in the base forum that got locked down which I feel personally was in two words FUCKED UP for starters. And secondly you use the term "skygod" which in my opinion is more degrading than anything that could be said. To me 1000 jumps would mean a great accomplishment and a love for the sport not being a skygod. The vibe in this forum is good Ill buy ya a case of beer if you leave.

- GQ

... it was the love of the air and sky and flying, the lure of adventure, the appreciation of beauty ...
-Charles Lindberg

your as cool.jpg