IronMike

Tony Domenico and Kate Cooper

I just wanted everyone to know, if you don't already, that Kate and Tony are truly class acts. I was lucky enough to go to the Square 1 Christmas party. Im telling you, it was 1st class all the way. They really spent some bank but the best thing is seeing how much they truly love all their employees, even Frank.

They didn't have to do it at all and for sure they didn't have to make it that nice but they care about their employees and it shows.

To get on my pedistal, we all need to support companies that are more concerned with their employees than their stockholders or customers. Southwest Airlines is a great example. Their employees don't make any more money than those at other airlines but they all LOVE their job. They don't spend a ton of money on their employees, they treat them with respect and always let them know how valuable they are. And they are making money when everyone else is not. If we all supported companies like this, pretty soon all of them would have to do the same.

If I owned a business, I would take more satisfaction if I gave my employees a good job that they can support their familes and be happy at work, which is a major chunk of their lives than I would making a bunch of stockholders rich.

Our priority as Americans needs to be to make peoples lives truly richer, not put money in their pockets for getting lucky in the market.

Mike

My company, BNSF railroad, is actually pretty decent. I have a rare job though, I only work 3-4 days a week, am not on call, and have 5 weeks vacation with 5 years of service. I work in a small branch office, which makes all the difference. There are other employees on call 24/7 and if I wanted to get promoted, I would be one of them.....Screw that....Im happy right where Im at.

Mike

She shouldn't have taken pity on him... it would've been much funnier if he'd been forced to keep it :ph34r::ph34r:

Actually, that wasn't even the best Square One xmas party I've been to. I remember one night at the sushi bar... well, okay, I remember some of a night at the sushi bar... ;)

no kidding?! I've got a friend whose dad has worked for them for years here in MO. At least I'm pretty sure it's them. I guess there's an off chance it may be some other RR, but I don't think so. Anyway, he seems to like it for the most part.

Truman Sparks for President

They are also class acts outside the workplace. Tony was my plane captain on the 300-ways, and I learned most of what I know about big-way flying and organizing from Kate. They are generous both with their time and wisdom, and are one of the reasons that Southern California is such a cool place to jump.

Well gosh darn it,
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!
Seriously though, we are blessed, between the "three squares" Sq1, Sq2 ans Sq3 to have the absolutely BEST employees in the world. If you haven't had the opportunity to wander into one of the stores, or chat via phone or e-mail, you should do so just so you can find out for yourself.
I love this shit so much that I think that I'm going to keep on skydiving for a while more.
Oh, and by the way, it's kate cooper and tony domenico (alphabetical, don't you know :-))
blue skies from a rainy So Cal morning.
kate

Well gosh darn it,
I LOVE YOU MAN!!!
Seriously though, we are blessed, between the "three squares" Sq1, Sq2 ans Sq3 to have the absolutely BEST employees in the world. If you haven't had the opportunity to wander into one of the stores, or chat via phone or e-mail, you should do so just so you can find out for yourself.
I love this shit so much that I think that I'm going to keep on skydiving for a while more.
Oh, and by the way, it's kate cooper and tony domenico (alphabetical, don't you know :-))
blue skies from a rainy So Cal morning.
kate

Yah, and I get to claim Kate as my plane captain for the 300-way. She is a great plane spotter and oxygen operator!
Chris Schindler
www.diverdriver.com
ATP/D-19012
FB #4125

I've put my life in the hands of Kate for half a decade or more by purchasing gear from her shop. It's one of the best places to find information on our sport, and I haven't met a skydiving person yet who doesn't think Kate and her associates are _The Bomb_.

Way to go on the big way, people. You're World Champions in all respects.

D. James Nahikian
CHICAGO