AggieDave

Look Out Eloy!

In about 30 minutes, I'll be beginning the 3rd leg of my journey to Eloy, from Ft. Worth. So in about 15 hours, FlyingFerret, Youngin17, myself and a few others will pull into Eloy's parking lot. Look for the big maroon Aggie Skydiving pickup. The problem now is keeping the speed under 100, since we're freak'n pumped and ready to be there, NOW! B|

Alrighty, see yall in a few hours, Gig'em.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

AAaaaah I think I have to quit reading all these we-are-going-to-Eloy messages! Drives me crazy, I want to go there too!

On my vacation in Eloy this autumm I did some of my nicest jumps ever , thanks to these two guys Jeremy and Steve who came up with a lot of good ideas and advise for me and my friends. Great organizers.

Everybody out there going to Eloy, if you not already have done so; check these guys out if you want too do some cool freeflyjumps..B|

/Jessica

Be safe....please be safe! On the road, in the sky, after the beer light goes on...

And remember that although I cannot be there in real life, I am there in spirit, dancing over the winter desert with all of you, flying, free....and please don't forget my "FUCK HER!" Jump with vid by Deucy!!!!! I am so looking forward to that. 'Twould make me feel like I wasn't forgotten by everyone....:)
Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years everyone!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~