skygal3

screen view opinion...

Truthfully at very first glance I thought she was "ralphing" then I looked alittle closer an you could see it's a rabbit. So you're alright.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

looks like an albino penis with spoo dripping off it....

You can put the crackpipe down an walk away. We'll get you some help! I haven't even got enough imagination to see that in her pciture.... Dude you're over my head. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

What? It doesn't look like to you that the power puff girl just got done blowing Mr Happy?!

Hmm.. of course, I see boobies in clouds all the time too...
Where's Clay when you need him? He'll back me on this one, he's sicker than I am. :D

it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

Where's Clay when you need him

I was just going to leave you alone with your penis fantasies. :D

Yeah, don't tell me you've never considered scoring with a ppg - c'mon, their hands are tiny, they'd make you look huge! And they can fly around and shit... that'd be fun! And if you're really a player, you might score with all three at once!

It's not like it would be the first avatar here that's throwing up...

At least my pumpkin you knew it was puking. The problem with her ppg/bunny is what people imagination sees the first time glancing at it. I'm still amazed the nut saw a penis. Makes me rethink my thoughts about him.. Strange *scratching head* just down right W R O N G !!

I didn't think Sunshine's hands were that tiny.....

I'm talking about the cartoons, not the real life people who call themselves power puff girls. People who think they're little girls who fly around and save the day are dellusional - which means they probably have other mental issues, and who wants to get involved with that?! I mean, look at that nutcase who thought he was spiderman!
People who fantasize about cartoons... now that's completely different! :D

Ok Justin you even remember the name of the farkin cat? hmmmm this is getting strange I tell you very very strange!!

>:(You know what wildblue...you can take your opinion of the ppgs and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, ok? we are not "People who think they're little girls who fly around and save the day"...there are no thoughts in my head of "saving the day", nor can I cool my oatmeal with my icy breath powers...it is an innocent online attribute, ok? Wildblue...like you are indeed "wildblue" sheesh(:D)
[/off soapbox]