Cornholio

New! A little ELOY VIDEO!!

Jee-zus... A 10 minute video....

In the beginning I was worried about all this RW stuff.... but it got better with the hybrid part.

You could have firewired somebody on the outside's film - if they had camera. That would have been sweet. Maybe a nice still frame shot as well. (sorry, I see you noted that already)

I enjoyed it.. Especially the drunkeness ...
Yikes! There is my buddy Wendy there!! WhadzUpppp???

I can see now how scary that would have been if I would have gone. Damn, missed a real golden opp to have filmed some good stuff.

~AirAnn~

Nice video Dude!!
AAAARRRRGGGHHH... Eloy!! Made my day at work here,, another friggin rainy cold windy shitty.... all that sunshine in the video!! B| my eye's hurt!! what camera you using?? I enjoyed the still picts of the camp fire Mandy posted better then your video tho,, despite the image stabilization,, somehow the audio portion there,, well sorry dude it really sounded like shit!! :P

Natural Born FlyerZ.com

A CD would be an awesome idea. I have a dialup at home (and no patience to go with it), and I can't watch movies at work. It's just about worth going over to my ex-husband's house to watch on his high-speed connection, but a CD would spare me that indignity!

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Download the pics tho... they're well worth it! Even a pic of you doing your firewalking! :o Let me re-phrase that... hot coal walking!

For those that weren't there... Wendy and PDS actually scraped coals from the hot fire and laid them next to the fire, took their shoes off, and walked the coals! :S HARD CORE!!!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

KatieB! Howdie!

I'll put a compilation DVD together this week. Everybody on the formation loads will get one, it will include all my photos, the fluffage, and the jumps.

Corndog, if you edited out my most blind-drunk moments, thank you. And thanks for driving us around when we were drunk. Couldn't have done it without you!

Wendy and PDS actually scraped coals from the hot fire and laid them next to the fire, took their shoes off, and walked the coals!

Just to be pedantically correct, Sky did all the preparation. All I did was follow instructions, once, and then get my ass chewed for being an idiot. And no, I wasn't drunk, and no, I wasn't burned.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)