KawiZX900

SAUERKRAUT

did you remember to eat some on new years day? it brings luck for the coming year don't ya know

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

hows this for a joke,

went into barnes an noble, Lenie Rifensthal has a new photography book out, that tried to paint her in a artistic light, all it did was make her look as guilty as ever for war crimes against humanity.

Should have never let that one go, she is just as guilty as the rest

not a joke, but What a Joke..

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky

that was not a personal attack but a cold hard fact.
"dancing in morning dew, once again"

did you remember to eat some on new years day? it brings luck for the coming year don't ya know

maybe its an east coast thing, but I'v always heard that the good luck thing to eat on New Years is pork & blackeye peas. I made a big batch of hoppin john on New Years : blackeye peas, rice, hot sausage, onions, bell peppers, hot sauce etc. Ate it with steamed collard greens & corn bread. YUM!:)
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

i tried to cure my 5 shared bottle of champagne hangover with a liter of naked juice berry blast, really rich berry purree, well that lasted about a 1/2 an hour until i decided to give up the fight against my bodies chemistry and walk over to the sink, run the faucet and let it flow, slow and low that is the tempo

for these other things to eat , please see post ATTN: ladies blah blah you know the rest:P

Put your PLF to the test,:o fly the friendly skies etc etc etc..

I'll never be able to stop any opportunity to pull ace's with you PLFxpert,B| the whole uma thurman/ Carmen Diaz/ twiggy/ hot thing is just too much,:ph34r: going to sing Frank Sinatra songs and then , and then.....:P

the whole uma thurman/ Carmen Diaz/ twiggy/ hot thing is just too much, [Sly]

He he he....huh? Are you comparing me? I'm confused;) I have been compared to Cameran Diaz before, but it was to the scene in Charlie's Angels when she first wakes up and starts dancing and shaking her bootie in the mirror...HA HA HA....I'm a morning person, too:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.