katiebear21

Drinking with Kate, POST WHORING, AND...

Dude...... when in April.....my husband is leaving the second half of April for El Centro.......so if it's before then that would be great......if not......I need to start looking for babysitters..

Oh hon, plan it now... Mouth has break 5-9 April! We need to get Pammi and Wendy in on this one. They're only a couple hours away. :)
Scott - you're allowed to join us too if you want!

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Oy!
watch the titles, people might get the idea that I drink or something like that. (insert silly smiley face icon of your choice here)

kate with the vino blanco in hand

We wouldn't want that would we? Nice... three Kate's in the same threat posting our asses off! It's early out West Miss Cooper, you'll need to catch up to us east coast girls!!! :D

Katie

perfect.......I'll be there.......if I haven't finished AFF then I will pack for you girls..;) and bring you beer

Pack, shit! Chuck's an AFF instructor... we'll get him and Paul Rafferty - two seriously hotties out here at Raeford!!! ;)

(Oh god, did I use my exterior monologue for that??? That WAS my outside voice, wasn't it?[:/])

Katie

Oh, I'm working on it, believe me. The head cold from hell plus inventory week = a great need to rapidly increase my blood alcohol count. And what makes you think that you started before me anyway?

Three kate's? katiebear, and who did I miss? Bet I'm the only newbie though. I guess by post whoring (is this how it's done?) maybe I'll crack the next level sometime this decade.

kate, uh, the oldest one??

I'm now drinking a nice Red Bull + Vodka.

That's just mean... pure mean. >:( That's my fav but I had to stop drinking it at home because then I couldn't go to sleep! Think Chuck was actually starting to get irritated with me running around the house after having a couple. He quit chasing me after a while! [:/]:P

Katie

OK!!! SUnshine! Where are you??? You know I wouldn't leave you out of this??!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Didn't ya hear?.....She's a water drinking lesbian now...just ask katie:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Didn't ya hear?.....She's a water drinking lesbian now...just ask katie:D

Well, heard that but I've already told her that as long as she removes that cob from her ass and stops playing with that f##kin' tongue ring she can jump with me anyday!!! :P 499 BABY! :ph34r:

Katie