katiebear21

Drinking with Kate, POST WHORING, AND...

DRINKING! Oh, yeah, I said that already! [:/] Ok, posting pics!

Ok, so it turns out SkyGal3 and I are drinking alone on a Tuesday night. The fire I lit in my fireplace has burned out so I've settled in front of the 'puter with my Michelob Ultra and Kate's drinking the ol' vino. Needless to say we're both feeling happy! :$

So, you get to see a pic of my new truck with Chuck's dog Billy Bob in the front seat. I think it's a cool truck... not girlie but not overly boyish either. :S

Thoughts?

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

KT's Jimmy 1.JPG

Billy Bob 2.JPG

Billy Bob with Casa in Background.JPG

ya know what? I am so glad you canned that Celica.

Wish I could claim I had a car as nice as a Celica... I, girl, was driving an '89 Ford Probe. In her day she was candy-apple red. Now, she's just faded into a pinkish color. Never an accident and she never failed me until the very end. Guess it's just time for me to grow up!

Katie

#2 Are you sure thats me? where is my face.....?

I only continue to survive because I've convinced myself it's not you... then I'm thinkin' what's he doing with pictures of other guys' dicks? Don't know which thought is worse! In the words of SkymonkeyONE, "That boy is not right!" :D

Katie

I'll stay up and post if you promise to make it down to Raeford sometime. Just think, if we can get all the girls from the East Coast here in April and have our own little "Chicks Rock/Crash the CoconutmonkeyLounge" Boogie it will go down in history! We'll get Pammi and Wendy and Lisa and we'll go down in history! :ph34r:

Katie