goose491

Hello? Bonehead Composites? HellOoo?

Looks good, thanks Deuce. I like the look of the Aviator and I can get it with two internal audible placements... It doesn't have that "Frontal Protection" that Bonehead raves about, looks like the forehead is covered with the same neoprene type stuff as on a Gath hat.... Hmmmm, nice looking helmet though. Looks like I may have to give this some more thought.

The Monkey says the FF1 is the cats Meow but it's pretty damned expensive. Hard to justify the difference in price.

We'll see.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

My folks wanted to buy me a helmet for christmas this year but as they are Whuffo's, my mother gift-wrapped one of her old Equestrian helmets with a note saying I was to pick out the real one and it would be on it's way...... COOL!!!! I decided I want a Bonehead Mindwarp. I've since emailed Bonehead composites and a dealer in Montreal (closest dealer)... no reply. It seems there is nobody at Bonehead either 'cause there be no answer on the phone. Damn! I had a few questions I wanted to ask about the helmet.

Anybody have any suggestions on how to get a Helmet to Ontario?

Stupid question... Why would you want to purchase anything from a someone who want even answer you calls/emails BEFORE you buy?? Wonder what service after the sale is like?

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

I'm sorry i was not aware we had established he was conatcting them during business hours. If that's the case then I retract what I said.

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

Why would you want to purchase anything from a someone who want even answer you calls/emails BEFORE you buy??

If there's nobody there when you call or email, it's kind of hard for them to answer isn't it? Or should they be working 24/7?

Damn, having a bad day?[:/]

How cost effective do you think it is for a skydiving equipment company to have to redesign their product for each new camera that comes out? Know how much time and effort goes into designing and building a box specific to one camera model? It's not like they're going to sell thousands of boxes for one camera model.

Maybe some people should quit "bumming" and try designing, building and marketing a box themselves?

Lisa,
What are the dimensions of your box? I hear you have a nice one and I would sure like for you to show it to me sometime.

BTW. The only one who thought the sardines, lipstick, panty hose and bingo marker gifts were funny was Pat M. and Pamela. The 2 yr old just threw em aside and went for the next present.

Mike

Damn, having a bad day?

No, not at all.

Just trying to point out that goose may have been trying to contact them during other than business hours. I don't like seeing people bash manufacturers that I happen to know work really hard to take care of their customers. It bothers me even more when they bash and then don't post to retract their bashing after they get ahold of the company (or, not in this case but in another, after the manufacturer takes it upon themselves to contact the customer to fix a problem...).

What are the dimensions of your box?

How 'bout you let us all know the dimensions of what you want to put in it? Then I can let you know if it will fit or not :ph34r:

. The only one who thought the sardines, lipstick, panty hose and bingo marker gifts were funny was Pat M. and Pamela. The 2 yr old just threw em aside and went for the next present.

Well I coulda told ya THAT! Bet she loved the Lego thing though.

I don't like seeing people bash manufacturers that I happen to know work really hard to take care of their customers. It bothers me even more when they bash and then don't post to retract their bashing after they get ahold of the company (or, not in this case but in another, after the manufacturer takes it upon themselves to contact the customer to fix a problem...).

Easy girl! I didn't bash anyone... Just couldn't get hold of Bonehead and was expressing it as I figured a few dot commers would be able to tell me why. I.E. "There's nobody there right now... the'll be back X/X." or something like that. No big deal, I'm sure their customer service is excellent! (Most skydive gear shops etc. have exceptional C.S)

I've stopped calling mind you as I am no longer 'decided' on the Bonehead.

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!