Jessica

A Viking-esque post.

Just sort of an update on my evening, if you will.

I took a nap, and my parrot slept tucked under my chin. It was really cute, until the alarm went off.

I'm currently fighting an urge to go to the grocery store and buy german chocolate cake, frosted mini-wheats, and candy.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Mmmm... frosted mini-wheats.

I'm sitting at my 'puter, waiting very impatiently for a) the phone to ring or b) my kid to arrive with my VCR.

If neither one happens in the next twenty minutes or so, I'll be driving into town. Frosted mini-wheats are sounding real good.

It was really cute

How do you know it was cute? You were sleeping. To me, it just sounds a little freaky looking.

You didn't tell us what kind of candy. That's very important to us.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How do you know it was cute? You were sleeping. To me, it just sounds a little freaky looking.

It was cute! He was snoring.

You didn't tell us what kind of candy.

Right now I'm thinking that kind you pick out of bins, you know, where you can get peppermints, chocolates, etc., or jelly bellies, or maybe just a bag of sugar and a spoon.
Skydiving is for cool people only

He was snoring.

Oh! Well see, you left that part out. It sounds amazingly cute. I wish I could see that on video.

I like the candy in the bins. What about the carmels with that white marshmallow stuff in the middle? I really like those.

My cat keeps bringing me her fluffy toy to play with her, but when I do, she just sits there. I think I'm doing it wrong.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Frosted mini wheats...... i admit to having eaten the frosted side only and throwing away the other half....very messy though..

*paints self with frosting*

FFF

If it were truly the thought that counted, more women would be pregnant.

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."

What kind of parrot is it?

I love parrots. They have them at the pet store near my place in TO and I can play with them for hours. I want to teach them to swear at each other:)

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

Beautiful plumage, ain't it?;)

Bonus points for spotting the reference

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

My hish school principal had several parrots and he'd usually bring one or the other to school. He had one that loved to scream out "get in here!" when you walked by the door to his office. That always scared me half to death since I was getting called in there all the time anyway.

Truman Sparks for President