megscott73

Student again

This is just an update on what my decision was when I asked all of you for advice a few months ago. I moved back in with my parents, quit my job, and classes started yesterday. I am sitting here at the school library waiting until after lunch for my next class. This semester I will be enjoying Physics, Calculus, and Biology II. Woohoo, it should be fun.:S
Anyway, I just wanted to let all of you who gave me suggestions know what the outcome was. Thanks!!:)
=======================
"What I want is what I've not got ,but what I need is all around me"-DMB
Meghan

the important thing is that your still a skydiver!;)(EVEN though the weather sux)

how've you been?

You don't have to tell me about the weather sucking! It's 18 degrees right now & the wind chill is 4. Really Sucks!!!
Everything else is going well, though!B|
=======================
Meghan

No jumps, it is way too cold. It's so cold it hurts. I am a Biology major so I have to take these classes for my degree. I'll be sure to ask you for help in an emergency!:D

=======================
Meghan

No jumps, it is way too cold. It's so cold it hurts. I am a Biology major so I have to take these classes for my degree. I'll be sure to ask you for help in an emergency!:D

I was talking to a counselor last month. He said that pretty much everything except for Fine Arts requires some flavor of calc anymore. It increases the critical thinking skills. That and better grammar are the essential good things of college in my book.

Uh, are we still gettin married in Perris after you graduate??:):o:D

Congrats on yer decision to go back to school! It'll be well worth it. And, although I've out for a number of years I miss it. Believe it, or not, I miss the learning as well.:)