blewaway5

what discipline are you?

Hey Scratch,
I'll see you in Florida next week.
Stop whining about getting up in the middle of the night to catch a plane when I have to sit around Pearson International Airport (Toronto) from midnight until 6 am.

As for which discipline I prefer? I have been rigging and doing tandems and PFF for so long that I have forgotten how to spell pfunn, er. phun, er whatever! jumps anymore.
Though last fall I dispatched a bunch of IAD students and that was fun.

I am right up there with sister bytch on the freeflailing.

As for the word "discipline" ... I hate that word. It reminds me of the bunch of ignorant, power-tripping NCOs who were always in my face when I was in the military. Few of them had a clue what was going on, but dammit, they wanted to be in charge of whatever was going on! Hah! Hehe! followed by hysterical laughter!

well, i am into everything, but my real pasion in skydiving-freefalling is FreeflY! for me, it's the one and only!!!!

as i started 6 years ago, i was really into RW, but then i realized that everyone here in Slovenia took it too damn serious (not everyone, the majority), so i decided to be a fun - jumper, and ended up being one of the guys who constantly yell FREEEEFLAAAIIII at the DZ and in the plane ;);)

but now, i love everything, as long as i get out of that scarry and loud flying machine!!!!!

Check out the site of the Fallen Angels FreeflY Organisation:
http://www.padliangeli.org

I love everything in skydiving, but for me, there's still something so cool about being up in the air and touching large amounts of people. There's also something fun about getting back down on the ground and talking to 15 or so people about your jumps that you had together. Plus, I feel like I'm flying most when I'm on my belly.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Who's coming up with all these artificial
categories and boundaries, and what's
with this word "discipline"?

It's like I'm sitting here on the couch looking
at the mountains, and then someone else
sits down and we're hanging out together
appreciating the scene.

Then someone else stops by and lays down
to kick back and take it all in.

And pretty soon we're arguing about whether
it's better to sit or lay down and we're not