Gravitymaster

Dell Dude Busted

You know who makes the dell dude seem pleasant? That damn ditech.com guy. Especially the commercial where he's playing himself and his mother. I hate that fuckin commercial.

But you know what? It worked. You remember it. Same with the Dell guy.

Madison Ave.: 1
Consumers: 0

Actually it didn't work. I may have remembered the DiTech guy, but I'm shopping for a new house and won't consider them because the commercial is so annoying. I also avoided Dell Computers and bought an HP instead. I won't do business with those who annoy me even if I remember their commercials. Can you imagine calling Dell for service and having to speak to the Dell Dude? AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well....that's another proof that you need to be DRUGGED to buy a Dell

[Fireproof nomex suit on ;)]

Why is that? What's wrong with Dell? Is it that they don't come loaded up with Linux standard? Or that it is so conformist to buy a PC from the company with the largest market share, instead of building it from scratch? Maybe grandma doesn't care about how much "OSS rulez". Maybe she just wants to USE her computer, without bothering to customize it. Crazier things have happened.

[/Nomex]

If you want to bust on somebody, I think Dell is a poor choice. Now, America Online, they are evil. :P

Well....that's another proof that you need to be DRUGGED to buy a Dell

[Fireproof nomex suit on ;)]

Why is that? What's wrong with Dell? Is it that they don't come loaded up with Linux standard? Or that it is so conformist to buy a PC from the company with the largest market share, instead of building it from scratch? Maybe grandma doesn't care about how much "OSS rulez". Maybe she just wants to USE her computer, without bothering to customize it. Crazier things have happened.

[/Nomex]

If you want to bust on somebody, I think Dell is a poor choice. Now, America Online, they are evil. :P

Duuude right on :ph34r:
What time is it;)

I always thought he looked high in the adverts

"duuuuude....Your getting the munchies...no I mean...uhh...huhuh...errrr....anyone got some Doritos and some kool aid...remember that kool Aid guy....huhuhuh....":S:S

>>>
A good friend will bail you outta jail... A true friend will be sitting next to you saying "That was fucking awesome!!!'